Indonesian Cupid is an online dating site specifically used in Indonesia. While this seems to be common sense, many question whether the site can be a good place to meet sexy Indonesian girls. With the number of online dating sites available today, this makes perfect sense. There’s no need to waste your time creating a profile and messaging women on a scam site.
Luckily, Indonesian Cupid is far from a scam site. In fact, we found the platform incredibly useful for meeting Indo chicks from time to time. Personally, I met a couple of great girls on this site who I dated for quite some time while in the country. And I wasn’t the only guy who used the site to meet chicks.
Why did foreign men have such success with the site? Continue reading below for our full Indonesian Cupid review:
Who Should Use the Site?
Before we get into our full Indonesian Cupid review, I did want to make a few disclaimers. The first involves age. Men under the age of 22 will not want to use this site. Tinder and going out to party will provide more than enough opportunities for younger guys to meet Indonesian chicks.
Generally speaking, we recommend this platform for foreign men over the age of 22 that plan to spend two weeks or more in Indonesia.
The Benefits of Indonesian Cupid
- Tons of Indonesian Girls: There are over 1,000+ active girls on this site each week – in Jakarta alone! That’s a ton of Indo chicks. You’d have to spend days on the site just to message all the attractive ones. I was baffled with how many girls use this site each and every day. There is a lack of attractive men in Jakarta, and these girls flock to Cupid to meet a foreign guy just like you…
- They Love YOU: Speaking of foreign men, the girls in Indonesia seem to love them. The types of responses you get on Cupid in Indonesia may inflate your ego a bit. With the right look and messages, you’ll begin to feel like a rockstar while using this platform. Indonesian women love exotic men, especially those of European and Asian descent. If you’re frustrated with the dating scene back home, you won’t be while using this site.
- Ready & Willing: I’m not going to say all girls that use online dating in Indonesia put out quickly. That would be a lie. However, I will say that girls you meet on a platform like Indonesian Cupid will be more open to quickly going to bed with you than a random girl you meet at the mall. Indo girls use sites like these to meet a “bule” more times than not. While you may be the first foreign man she has dated, there’s a good chance you’re not. And if she’s been with a “bule” before, then she knows about Western sexual customs and may be more open to them.
- Easy to Talk With: Finally, the girls on Indonesian Cupid are genuinely easy to communicate with. You’re selling what they want to buy, so they’ll put effort into having a conversation with you – even if her English isn’t that great. Just remember to keep things simple, fun, and flirty with her online. You can start using a little more slang once you’ve confirmed her English level is fairly proficient.
The Downsides to Indonesian Cupid
- It Costs Money: This isn’t Tinder. Indonesian Cupid is not free. This online dating site in Indonesia costs money. Depending on how many months you pay for upfront, the site costs between $10-30 USD a month. This can be a downside for some guys, especially guys on tight, backpacking budgets. While I understand the money concern, it should be noted that traveling to Indonesia isn’t cheap. If you’re willing to shell out the cash to get to Jakarta or Bali, then spending a few extra bucks on this site is a no-brainer. Well, at least for guys who like to make sweet lovin’ to sexy women in Indonesia.
- Not Their First Rodeo: Girls on online dating sites can be incredible. They can also be shallow. There’s a good chance that a girl you meet on Cupid or Tinder will have met foreign men before you. She’ll probably have dated some of them, too. That’s just the way online dating works. It’s important to understand this fact before you get a membership. I’ve met and dated some amazing girls in Indonesia on this platform, but most of them had met a white guy before.
How to Use the Site
Using this online dating site is similar to how you would use other platforms. Depending on the length of your trip, you’ll want to tweak these methods to your advantage. If you’re going to be in Indonesia for less than a month, you’ll definitely want to pipeline ahead of time. Personally, I used Indonesian Cupid to line up dates before I arrived and it worked really well. Here’s what I recommend:
- Sign up and pay around two weeks before you arrive in Indonesia.
- Create your profile with great photos of your travels, best features, etc. Make sure to write a brief intro about yourself.
- Create a quick template to message every single girl. Don’t overcomplicate this!
- Copy and paste the same message to every single girl. Make sure to include a “Hi (insert her name here)” in the subject line.
- Get her contact info as soon as possible. WhatsApp and LINE worked well for me.
- Start chatting with her in whatever app she prefers immediately after getting her number.
- Make sure you get her Instagram or have her send you some other photos (non-sexual for now). You’ll need to weed out girls who aren’t as attractive as their photos.
- Send the ones you like messages, voice messages, and photos for a week or so before you arrive. You want to build a connection with her.
- If you really like her, try Skyping with her before you arrive. WhatsApp also has video calls now.
- Once you’re about to arrive in her city, you should start to plan out when you’ll meet her.
Pro-Tip: If you have a lot of girls wanting to meet, then lie about your day of arrival. Lots of girls want to be the “first” Indonesian woman you meet on your trip. It makes them feel special and shit.
When lining up dates, you shouldn’t need to double book dates or do anything crazy. Indonesian girls are significantly less flakey than other women around the world. Most of the time you can expect them to show up in a punctual manner. I’d always try to leave around 3-4 hours between each scheduled date. This helps to account for traffic and the time needed for a little love making.
If you’re staying in Jakarta or Bali for a longer stay, then you may not need to pipeline too much. For men staying a month or three in the country, feel free to buy a one-month membership and number farm.
Then you can cancel it while still working all the numbers you got. You never know when that stunning Indo girl you grabbed a number from just became “single” and is looking to mingle with some “bule” for a bit.
Indonesian Cupid Review: Is It Worth It?
No online dating site is perfect. Still, men visiting Indonesia with Asian girls on their mind will find value in this platform. Indonesian Cupid is a great investment for foreign men looking to date women in Indonesia, especially if you’re only in the country for a few weeks or months.
While the site does cost a little cash, you’ll have no issue recouping the investment in dozens of contacts from stunning chicks in Jakarta and Bali.
Overall, this site is the easiest way to get laid in Indonesia.